Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One foot out the door

I don't know how many times now I've been asked, "How can you do that?" or I've heard, "I wish I could do that".  Just an hour away from leaving, and I'm still wondering how it has all come together, myself.  Last week I left my old contract, and earlier that week Alexis had her last day of work for three months.  All of our things are in storage, our tickets are booked, we've handle banking, visas, insurance and logistics.  We have a plan for our first week, for some holidays, and for meeting up with a few friends along the way.  All that's left is to wish our friends and family farewell and anxiously tap our feet while we wait to board our first flight... The last few days have been a whirlwind of last minute tasks mixed in with lot's of anxious foot tapping so it's a good thing we've had our friends to help distract us for our remaining time at home. Au Revoir!

-Jeff






No comments:

Post a Comment